Friday, November 17, 2006

$100 for an Xbox 360

So apparently, Amazon.com will be offering 1000 Microsoft XBox 360 "Core Systems" for only $100. Yes, for one hundred dollars, you could be the proud owner of a XBox 360 (not an old model, but a new shinier, glowing 360). The Internet is ablaze with rumors regarding this event, which is to occur on Thursday of next week (23rd of November).
This fantastic deal, resulting in a 66% price reduction, leaves me asking myself only one question. Would I buy an XBox, even at this dramatic "savings"? The answer is no. I would, given the chance, flip a profit on one, but buying one to actually play is an investment in futility. Just a heads up... wasted youth is on sale and at considerable markdown.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Pff stop blogging about content ripped from me which was ripped from elsewhere.

Jerk.

Callye Keen said...

haha never! I rips 'em as I sees 'em.