Friday, November 03, 2006

Fashion Victims

There is rarely an occurrence where a Google image search and random "ass-hattery" resultants do not coincide. This natural flow seems to be inherent to the process, as if foolish, unwanted returns were the point in some sick, yet hilarious Internet game. I applaud such "features", as they present such gifts as the image inspiring this very post.

Now in reference to said image... WTF. Could someone explain to me in meaningful and prosaic terms what exactly is supposed to be going on here? Is this just some attempt at a cynical, consumerist tie between fashion and fast food? I am not quite sure if the creator was trying to make an insightful, witty social comment or if the creator is just some insane bastard foisting moronic garbage into an already burgeoning market. I see either choice of direction, both high and low roads, as epic failures and con-jobs.

LOL @ Society is choking with overconsumption. You have not achieved greatness. You have acheived in creating something foolish for me and my B.F.F. The Internet to mock and gawk for a moment. You are fail. You are marked for deletion.

No comments: