Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Autocratically /Vote/arded

Look at humor with Borat and his movie film
Today was the heavily anticipated mid-term elections. Yes, your kind author voted. I hold my sticker credible, physical proof. A chilling wave of reality always hits as I receive that "I voted" sticker... My opinion is worth a sticker; the very same reward given to a 1st grader for a job well done. Truly an equitable exchange and the driving force in my turnout.
Perhaps, I am being too harshly cynical here, but Virginia politics leave a great deal to be desired. These desires take the form of viable, honest, and intelligent candidates whose apparent location resides just beyond a pipe made dreams.

***UPDATE: James "Jimmy" Webb has won the race for Virginia Senate. Now he can quit he day job as body double for Rainn Wilson aka Dwight Schrute of NBC's The Office fame...

Jim Webb IS Dwight Schrute

No comments: