Friday, November 03, 2006

My blog, my mistake


MARKED FOR DELETION = BLOG OF THE FUTURE = THERE IS NO FUTURE
(CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL)



I have created this blog/monster as a possible outlet for my thoughts/terror. There will be images, mockery, and disaster. All that being said, there will be nothing of value due to two main reasons:
  • All contributions to society are a sham.
  • No one has anything of value to say.
After these assumptions are made, only bitter madness and references to the vile remain. For those who enjoy such ilk, I present to you Marked for Deletion (blog of the future).

4 comments:

Claire said...

Hello, checked out your blog, was both amused and informed! heres another quote for you
You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest." - Rowan Atkinson.
Cheers for looking at my blog and please keep on checking it!
Cheers
Claire

Callye Keen said...

mr. bean :)

yeah, ill put you on my Firefox rss feed.

Claire said...

Well done! but I hate Mr Bean, i lost some respect for Rowan Atkinson then!
I have been presuming you american, if so have you heard of Blackadder?
hhmm will have to think of another good quote for you!

Callye Keen said...

Only a very small amount on BBC America.